Saturday, August 13, 2016

*1 New School New Adventure In Education



*1 New School New Adventure In Education



This past months that I've been with my Senior High School classmates
Sometimes lonely because that I am a distance away from my Junior High School squad
And my family but I am trying to adapt the ways of my school and my classmates too
but those squad will always my real and original friends and no one can replaced them 
no matter what.

Now I know them I though that my new classmates are not friendly but I was wrong
I find out that everyone of them has there own kind of laughing style and when 
My classmate tell jokes we will all laugh and shared memories together because
We will be separated in the end of the semester and enroll again but I thing that 
Will surely stays in my mind is when they help you there is no limits
And I am trying to repay there help by helping back.

And all of the teachers are funny because everyday in our class and every teacher that will 
Handle us is prepared for any jokes and sometimes we get a little bit sleepy but we can
Manage until the discussion gets interesting and there is a spark between the teacher
And the students and sometimes they make "whogoat" by there topics and 
love life experiences and we became energize again and every unfamiliar words 
That pops out from the teachers mouth we try to understand that word.

I can tell that someday we will be reunited again and that short time we've been together 
will be repayed as a joyful and a funny reunion that will be a memorable one 
and it will stick to our minds that we have a family in school.





9 comments:

  1. Wow. :) It is very nice.
    Indeed.
    It was very sad though in the first part
    but as I continue reading, It was an inspiring story after all.
    As a red the lower part of the story, flashbacks of good times with my friends immediately pops up in my head.
    Good Job Mr. Paracale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and when you call me baby I know im not the only one chaaarr lng
    im not the only one who still misses their squad im not the only one who who's sleepy at class im not the only one who pays attention when the teachers makes whogoat and stuff oh well its nice reading your experiences hope we all get along together Mabuhay ang St. John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Senior high school is not that easy as it seems to be. In order for us to achieve our goals, we need courage and determination. It also acquires great effort. Though, we may face lots of challenges soon. Good luck to us first ever senior high school students! Someday, we will become what we dream of. -Hope Villacarlos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing piece kuya!
    I'm so proud of you, keep up a good work always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing piece kuya!
    I'm so proud of you, keep up a good work always!

    ReplyDelete